Hello and thank you for visiting our website. My name is Elaine Corcoran and I am the Principal Yoga and Meditation Teacher here at The Yoga Garden.
I discovered Yoga back in 2006. Since then, Yoga has become an essential part of my life and something I am truly passionate about. I enjoy a wonderful Yoga and Meditation practice every single morning and the benefits to me have been amazing. I am privileged to be in the situation now, as a teacher myself, to share my knowledge and passion with you.
A bit about me:
- I am happily married to my wonderful husband Darren and together we have two beautiful daughters Emma Jayne and Lauryn, Son in Law Brian and our Fabulous dog Sadie.
- We have lived here in Grange Rath for just over 13 years, having emigrated from North Dublin, and we are very happy here!
- In the past, I studied Reflexology and Sports Massage having always had an interest in Health and Well-being.
- In my 30’s, wanting to “tone up” and “trim down” I began practicing Yoga and Meditation. Now, over ten years later I am a fully qualified RYT200 Yoga Teacher and I am accredited in Pregnancy Yoga, Yoga for Children & Teens, Meditation and Mindfulness.
- Currently I am undertaking further study with the ‘Advanced Teacher Training RYT300’ – When qualified (feb 2018), I will have attained the maximum accreditation possible in Yoga Teaching worldwide.
- In my previous professionallife I was the Business Development Manager for a chain of Pharmacies for 21 years, and although I was very fortunate with my career, I found that the level of stress it brought needed to be addressed.
I always thought “one day” how fabulous it would be to spend my days sharing with others what I am most passionate about. The Yoga Garden has been the culmination of that dream.
The Yoga Garden
11 Park rise, Grange Rath, Drogheda, Co.Meath
Phone: 085 252 9090